Did you know?
What does speed mean to customers?
the e2m storefront
e2m storefront is a PWA storefront based on React.js for your e-commerce!
makes your shop mobile friendly
Cutting-edge technology and great design
The e2m storefront has its own UI library that ensures full adjustment to your brand’s needs and provides you modern look and user experience.
A possibility to use components makes it easy to build a new look brick by brick – on the top of existing platform of your e-commerce as a base.
Full integration with React.js allows businesses to create applications with better UI to level up user’s experience. This leads to achieve better user engagement and higher click-through-rates which brings us to great conversions.
- edrone integration
- Full offline mode
- Google Analytics support (PWA)
- New components library
- Shopify integration
- Integration with Stripe and Klarna
- AMP functionalities (Pages, Stories)
- Headless CMS connector
- B2B Edition
- MySizeID integration
- Google Ads support (extended)
- Cloud hosting templates (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- PimCore integration
- Barcode reader
- Voice commerce
- Augmented Reality (AR) ready
You get full access to up to date version of e2m storefront and future releases on this plan.
Price includes support, core updates, bugfixes and new features in minor and major versions!
Monthly fee is calculated on the basis of fulfilled orders or you can commit to our flat fee.
The minimum period of subscription is 12 months.
You get a license for the most current version of e2m storefront.
We can offer you an additional service package that includes support, bugfixes and new features in minor version.
We offer you a discounted price for another major version.
- About us
- Become our partner
We are e-point
We are a team of professionals – each one of us is different but together we form a team that can cooperate closely to solve problems.
Thanks to our efforts to improve, many market leaders recognised they need our knowledge and skills to grow their business.
We have delivered projects for clients such as ING Group, Amway and Leifheit.
We are mobile focused
In mid-2018, for the first time the traffic generated on websites by mobile devices exceeded that coming from laptops and desktop computers. Technology standards typically mirror changes in user habits – because of the growing demands of mobile users, most modern websites are now being built to act like native applications on the phone.
We know that PWA is not a trend, it is a future.
We are trusted by Google
e-point has the privilege of being the first company in CEE to implement Google verified Progressive Web App (PWA).
Our cooperation with Google includes also co-organising hackatons and events to emphasise PWA’s business and technical potential.
As we are truly passionate about PWA, we are also proudly sharing articles and case studies of our implementations.
Access to e2m storefront product ecosystem
- We provide our partners with e2m storefront product introduction webinars and training
- You will be in a first-hand contact with developers and support stuff to answer your questions
- You will get early access to information regarding e2m storefront product strategy & roadmaps
- You will be a part of an e2m storefront testing program (including beta versions of product and product modules)
- We provide our partners with sales training
- We offer our support in technical sales process
- We are pleased to support your events for potential clients with mutual sales and marketing efforts
- You will get an access to e2m storefront sales support tools and materials
- You will get full access to all e2m storefront product materials (presentations, high-resolution logos, one-pagers, etc.)
- You are also provided with access to e2m storefront Content Stream – a dedicated library with the latest information regarding e2m product updates and related news – for customising and sharing to your network
- We also invite our partners to e2m storefront events organised by e-point
Competitive commission model
- We split it in a fair way – because we believe that getting new clients or retaining existing ones is a tough job
- Our commission for reseller partners is between 40/50% on license price depending on sales results
- We also offer a discounted third-level support agreement